Will my ex and I get back together?

Hi Lindsay,

- I am seeing that this relationship if back together, will not be healthy for you. And I do see it is more your ex. I feel this is not a good match, you may want to look elsewhere, for someone new. Your spiritual guides do show me someone new for you, not yet, but within 9 or 12 months from now. And this one will be far better and healthier for you. You will notice and see it. You are a nice person, and you deserve someone just as nice. So again, I see someone new for you, do not give much to your ex.

I hope this helped.

Goodluck to you!

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.