Psychics/Love

Question
Hello my name is Keishia 6/6/1992 and I am including Demetrious 7/17/1989

I met him about 3 months ago and got together pretty quick. We also fell in love pretty quick as well. He showed me that he is a respectful gentleman and that is what I fell for. But now that he has seen my flaws he is pushing away and wants to break up with me even though it seems that part of him wants to hold on. Will we be able to fix what we have?

Answer
Hello Keishia, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Mice and Clouds - the cards are saying a fog of confusion surrounds you right now, it's not Demetrious's fault but the way you react to situations. Change yourself, and there's a chance to fix things. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy