I'd like to know when will I get involved into a serious relationship and which kind of man he will be (personality and physical description if possible)
My name is Perpétue. born on 11/16/1991. Thank you.

Hi Perpetue,

- From what your spirit guides are showing you, you are going to have to be somewhat patient in waiting for the right one for you. They tell you your soul is not ready yet, even though you may think you are. But, you will find the right one, man. I am seeing 2 to 3 years. And it will be serious, and it will last. Even lead to marriage, and I see at least one child. I feel he will be smart, and handsome to look at. Has good looks. He will be born in May. I see a Gemini. And he is nice in personality, you will really get along great, good person. Like I said you are going to have to be more patient, but the serious relationship will come, in 2 years to 3 years, from what your guides show me.

I hope this helped.

Goodluck to you!  

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.