Psychics/Love

Question
Hello my name is Keishia June 6, 1992 and I am including Demetrious July 17, 1989

I met him about 3 months ago and got together pretty quick. We also fell in love pretty quick as well. He showed me that he is a respectful gentleman and that is what I fell for. But now that he has seen my flaws which include an attitude problem he is pushing away and wants to break up with me even though it seems that part of him wants to hold on. Will we be able to fix what we have?

Answer
yes numerology suggest that everything just about could happen fast in this relationship although it wont be working for the long run the reason is first the great hold your both families has on both of you and the fact that he think he is perfect which is not so true. no one is and your faults are not much more then his not to speak about the fact that you are way more creative sensitive and sensual than he will ever be and so my dear let him go having him around will be like dating your own self  with a childlike addition and for the long run you need someone more mature and loving. no it cant be fix also you should not bother fixing it too much cause he needs a baby sitter not a gf

Psychics

Inbal