Psychics/Love

Question
DOB: April 3, 1976

I am looking for love with little success so far.  Will I find that special someone?  Thank you

Answer
Hello Michael, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Lily & Moon - the cards are saying you first need to stabilize the emotions within yourself, make a decision as to whom you wish to spend your life with (just a basic idea, get as detailed as you like but don't target a specific person). Then See if those qualities exist within you too, because you cannot ask for something that you too cannot offer - make a decision to change yourself, and life will change for you. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Psychics

Gipsy