Psychics/love life

Question
Dear Expert! My question is about my love life. What practically doesn't exist, and never did, only in my dreams, that's the sorrowful reality. Can you tell me, when will it change? The fact is, I'm interested about a certain person, but I can't tell much about him. The first letter of his second name is M. and he was born somewhere at the end of August or in the first days of September. He is younger than me with about 7-9 years, I don't know exactly. I was born on August 1th 1976 in Budapest, Hungary. I hope that is enough information about the situation. If it's not, I would like to know what you see about my love life generally in the next period and what does it demand from me? Thank you very much, wish you the best, Veronika.

Answer
Dear Veronika,

I feel like your problem is that you are often the pursuer, or you give chase when you find someone you're interested in, and then you don't really give up -- it feels just short of stalking (and I don't mean that in a negative way). I mean it in the sense that I feel like your luck has failed because you give up too easily and don't give yourself a CHANCE to settle down with someone; your energy is very high, and it runs quickly and hectically. I just feel like a lot of potential relationships have slipped through your fingers because of this, and also due to a sense of shyness you have that comes off to others as being haughty, aloof, and even rebellious.

I don't feel like this person you have in mind will be interested because you're still operating in this mode; if you use your natural generosity to give of yourself in trying to learn about men and their lives more, and be more tolerant of ideas outside your own; there is no perfect match out there, so you're going to have to compromise sooner or later. And when you do, you'll find a much more peaceful relationship.

I don't feel you're one to marry until later in life, anyway; -- give yourself more time, and give men more space and time to just let them be who they are; don't rush things so much. There's no hurry; I feel like you're going to end up in a satisfying relationship in what feels like your 40s.

God's Blessings,
Shep.:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess