Psychics/My Love Life.

Hello Oracle!!!! I would like to know if I would get back that love and affection soon from my boyfriend. My D.O.B is October 02, 1995 and his own is December 01, 1996. Thank You!!

I am not sure you are prepared for a "no."  I am also not sure you have given me enough information.
I see you both as young and in need of experience and more interaction with the opposite sex. YOu are both not really well versed in working through problems by talking, and your have emotional upsets fairly easily.  Besides, yours is not a question of the future but of your heart. If you love him, and he loves you, then love will draw you back. You may be incomplete. But if you do not get back together naturally by simply wanting to, then you have just learned the lesson that was necessary. How to love and how to let go. How to see yourself and how to appreciate the other person. How to understand and how to be understood.

Nine years ago you were not yet mature enough to date, now you are making your first attempts at love and commitment. I assure you, this is a time of trial and error. So, my guides tell me to tell you to let go.
Rise and shine and give your attention to the promise of a new day. No need for drama. If you still love him, it is okay. That's the whole idea, for us to learn from love and when the time is up move on to the next lesson. Do not let him be the judge and king of your emotions and your life. If you want him, tell him. If he will talk to you, good. if he won't then keep your love and let life bring you the next. It won't be so hard. You've only just begun.  Oh, I should also say you may hurt a bit, but as Katie Perry says, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  
Trust Heaven to help and heal you.
Always here for you, Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.