Psychics/question about a deceased person?

I was born in June 18 1984 Victoria
Reeva was born on August 19 1983

I had a question as to whether we will meet either in the heavens or on earth. this person passed away two yrs ago according to the news and I have had strange phenomena with me about this person. For instance she cleaned the book her mom wrote about her after I spilled soda on it. It cleaned by itself the next day when it should have been sticky but it went back to normal. I saw her ghost while  I was in NYC she was worried about me bc I was far from my family. She was wearing what she wore at the time of her death. I don't know whether she is alive or dead. Because another psychic said she is alive. Do you know if these things are happening bc we are soul mates and if we'll meet on this side or the next and under what circumstances if at all?

Thank you .

It  did not look like she is alive but she appeared very troubled. maybe the circumstances of her dying were tragic and that can cause souls to stay stuck until they move on with their journey, usually they stay stuck where they ended their life or in the area. numerology wise if this is both your birth dates the numerology suggest that yes you were connected in your past life as a couple and might even repeat your meeting in future life however you have to understand that most of us do not carry our memories from one life time to another so its not a sure thing she will be her self from these life or that you will be the same and that you both remember this connection just as you did not experience it in this life time untill she passed away. so what I suggest to ease your mind is that you light a white candle for her talk to her explain to her she is dead now and wish her to move on with her journey. you can tell her that if it meant to be the two of you will meet again and if you feel she is concerned about you do your best to fix that thing that worries her so she can move on easily. from observing your numerology you are very intuitive and been to this universe many times before you also a loner in nature cause sometimes people cant get your mind. be compaasionate about them perhaps they are younger souls then you are and not yet learned about life to understand. work on your intuition maybe you can learn how to use it to benefit others with guide by light. I suggest you look for the books of sanaya roman as they can help you a lot
good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site