Psychics/reading

Question
Hi I was wondering if you can give me a reading about my present and future, I've had a bit of a hard life in my past and now I've recently split from my partner, I'm just wondering where I go from here and if we'll get back together, if so will he change or what the future holds, I thought I had climbed that mountain and was beginning to finally be happy but now it seems I'm right back at the bottom of it. My date of birth is 13th of April 1985 and his is 4th of October 1983. I just need some true honest guidance to help me along the way, I hope you can help me thank you.

Answer
please read my profile here. thanks
after watching your complains let me make it clear that I am here to give service to people who are in urgent need and cant pay for the urgent question they have . If you feel you need a personal overall read you are welcome to invest in yourself and purchase one because over here i am existing to help desparate people and you sound nothing close to it and most of all very ungreatful as it is. no wonder with this attitude where you think you deserve the world and everyone should bow to your wishes that your relationship finished and speaking of which the fact you decide you want a relationship and to keep them does not grant you that the person you like will want the same and if you love them you will understand that and back off and move on with your life.  

Psychics

Inbal