Psychics/reconciliation

Question
Please tell me is there any chance of me getting back together with my ex lover.We had a long distance relationship and never got the chance to build the relationship.
my name Palwasha Rehman
Birth year 1985
his name Bilal Ahmed
1979

Answer
Hello Palwasha, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Fox and Bouquet - the cards are saying the distance is really an issue for one or both of you, and the solution is to find a job to be in the same physical location, to physically meet up and work on the relationship, otherwise there's just mistrust and no likelyhood of the relationship working out again - because there's now an emotional distance between the both of you. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy