Hi Gypsy,

My life has been a rollercoaster ride. I just broke up with someone I care about. All I ever wanted is to be happy and loved. It appears all the people I've met so far never loves or cared for me the way I did for them. Will I ever be alright and find true happiness that I ever desired? My birthdate is 16/7/80.

Hello Joy, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Birds and Snake - the cards are saying there's something about the way in which you communicate, there's always good luck energies around you helping to draw people who care for you towards you. But you isolate people because of the way you communicate, maybe it's on an unconscious level.. this seems to put up a block between others and you. So it's self-sabotage. Blessings to you on your journey for self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there