Dear Gipsy,

My question involves the future state of my relationship with my current boyfriend. He recently had an emotional affair with a coworker, this girl is not backing off much even though he has told her off. My question is: do you see us lasting long term and creating a positive future together successfully or do you see us ending up with other people?

Thank you!
My name is Neilab, birth year is 1988. His name is Alfredo, birth year is 1990. I am female. The other girl involved is someone named Carolina.

Hello Neilab, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Heart and Book - the cards are saying so much is not yet decided in this relationship of you & Alfredo, because Carolina would never have entered the picture if the relationship between you & Alfredo was strong - but there clearly are problems, and Carolina is not to blame but you & Alfredo for the failing of your relationship. You have 2 choices, to pretend nothing is happening, and that your relationship with Alfredo is perfect and that Carolina is to blame. Or you can fix what is broken in your relationship with Alfredo, fixing doesn't mean staying together or leaving, it is your decision. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there