Psychics/Relationship issue

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is Justin dob December 11,1989 and Im asking about a girl named Annie dob January 1995. We went on one date and she wanted to go out with me again. However she says we're just friends even though her body language says otherwise. Will we become a couple? What is the outlook of this relationship?

Thanks in advance!

ANSWER: you forgot to give me her complete birth date so if you do not have it I can check it with the tarot but I will need her last name for that to differ her from other Annies out there

QUESTION: Her full dob is January 18, 1995.

Answer
from the way tarot looked and numerology this relationship if will happen will last no more than two months and actually the person that will change his mind about it is going to be you, maybe she is not ready to declare any feelings because she has issue trusting you with her feelings if you are thinking of long term relationship with her seriously than I think you have her attention however I ask you to be very sure about your feelings and how long they are going to last because it seem that you are not very sure about it already .

Psychics

Inbal