Psychics/relationship reading

Can I please get a reading thanks in advance."Hey my name is Dominique is my birth date is may 2 1987 can I get a relationship reading his name is andra his birth date is sep 13 1984"

Hello Dominique, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Birds and Coffin - the cards are saying there is no communication between you, if there is, it's filled with stress and despairing energies because one/both of you are in a fog of emotions, and so much is yet unknown about the direction of the relationship. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there