Psychics/Relationship status

I'm Nicole, and my birth date is September 20. My boyfriend is Darius, and his birth date is February 28.

My question is, As we are a long distance couple, in separate countries, do we have a future residing together approaching?

Thank you

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for writing. First, does Darius kind of run hot and cold, or seem to shut down and say it's due to business (which is likely is; I feel he's very business-oriented and puts that first) -- I feel like he's not what I'd call unstable, but he's not as stable as you are, and you'd be the one to hold the reins of this relationship -- meaning you'd be the one to go the distance, to meet him over there, to make the plans, and it feels really uneven to me. That doesn't feel fair. He's a little bit over the top, meaning extra-enthusiastic and I feel he's highly talented, I see glitter, I see stars, I see even some kind of acting or stage talent -- he's really high-energy, fast-paced, does he dance also - it's like I can't get his energy to slow down quite enough to capture it, and it won't slow down to let you catch up, either.

Feels like a good, fun romance, and even if you travel to see each other once in a while, I don't feel a probable longstanding future together. It's just not here; I wish I did, and I hope I'm wrong!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.