Psychics/relationships

Question
I split from my ex (Guillermo, DOB Feb 10, 1977) and I know he will eventually come looking for me (Jennifer, DOB Oct 12,1981). I'm tired of the mess and I'm ready to move on, I think. Will I be in a relationship with someone new?

Answer
Dear Jennifer,

I don't feel you'll be with anyone for a while; at least not if and when Guillermo finds you. Glad you got out, and it's time for a break with relationships. Just a long, clean break to take some time for yourself and COMMIT to yourself. It's ultimately up to you regarding whether you'll be in a relationship with someone new, but I don't feel it's a good thing -- feel part of the reason you got out was that Guillermo couldn't commit or had trouble staying faithful, so it's time to give back to yourself, not spread yourself too thin and just give and give to someone else. Take it slow.

God's Blessings,
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess