Psychics/Seeing things... feeling things...

Dear Inbal,

Lately it seems I have been experiencing the feeling of being watched and/or seeing things from the corner of my eye. Can you tell me if it's my energy creating this or is something, in fact, around me so to speak? My cat has also been looking at certain places in my home and we're pretty in tune so I believe she is seeing what I'm feeling/seeing from the corner of my eye. My date of birth is January 20, 1980. My cats name is Gypsy and is very,very protective of me.

Well Wishes,

I know you will be a bit confused if I tell you this but we are creating it all , whatever it is we are experiencing we create we invite we generate. if you feel you are being watched be happy there are many entitieis in this universe and we dont see or hear them usually they comes around in time of stress or confusion and they are to protect us, as we are the one to generate them and our consious is very protective of us much like your own cat. so whenever you feel something like this give it a big smile of thank you because even if its a negative spirit it is well known that once you befriend those they become your protector so the more the better. feeling unexplained fear on the other hand without particular reason can be also some form of chemical imbalance or extra stress and for that walk outdoor exercise and the intake of vitamin c can help a lot. wishing you all the best in your journey

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site