Psychics/Soulmate

Question
Hi my name is keyonia my DOB is 6/28/1992 my ex name is Adrian his DOB is 7/07/1992 my question is, is he my soulmate or should I leave him in the past. We have been together for a year our connection is so strong but he decided we should go our seapard ways what should I do

Answer
Hello Keyonia, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Mice and Lily - the cards are saying this relationship is already over, what you are asking is if you'll reunite and whether you have a chance back with Adrian again. Factors like 'soul mates' 'love' are not part of this question, instead focus on loving yourself rather than expecting Adrian (or other guys) to do the work for you because that's not what soulmates are about. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy