Psychics/True Love?

Hello My name is Ally. I was born on 4/20/1996
Now I've noticed this has been quite a repeating question you receive. But regarding my future true love, I need some insight upon it. My significant other is named Hunter. He was born on 2/2/1994. Now given I have had plentiful past relationships in my younger life, I'm wondering about my current relationship. I am not worried whatsoever, I was just wondering perhaps do you see anything between us? Basically what I'm looking for is a happy relationship. Considering my pitiful past relationships I have gone through, it would be nice know this information. I feel as if he really is the one true love for me because I have never felt like this with anyone before. When trying to explain my relationships with others, it becomes impossible. Simply because I'm not sure how to explain and express my happiness. Given our ups and downs we have been together for a few years and it would be great to know some outcome upon it. (future life; possibly family?) Thank you.

Hello Ally, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Dog and Lady - the cards are saying be friends with yourself, love yourself - keep working on yourself and abundant energies will flow towards you. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there