Hi my name is Thuyoanh and my birth date is Dec 29. I am a college student and I am still undecided about my career choices. I am choosing between human department and health science. Can you give me insights on which major I should study and have a bachelor degree on?

Dear Thuyoanh,

I feel like you're a talented artist, among other creative things, but since you've only mentioned the two, as long as your career path will allow you to work on a team, you will always be pleased. Never work by yourself. You're a people person, though you have a cautious "reserve" that fades fast when you get comfortable.

By "Human Department," I'm assuming you mean human resources, which would be excellent, because I feel you're one of those people who get enjoyment out of giving guidance and support to others, showing them how to do things, explaining how things work, all while using your sense of humor. I can see you standing up in front of a group of new employees at a work setting and teaching them, helping them "learn the ropes." It's a way for you to be "on stage" and be a communicator, even being funny (I see a dry humor, and it's so important to keep things interesting in training classes, human resources, etc.)

I'm leaning toward the first one, although you would do well to work in a medical setting, such as a teaching hospital, where you can work in HR, and where it would be very helpful to know the health sciences as an overall topic -- could you minor in health sciences but go into business administration, focusing on human resources? I think that would be the best fit. I also hear "translation is needed" and you can provide that as well, especially if you work in Great Britain or the United States.

I hope this helps; I feel like you've kind of already made up your mind, but it never hurts to get another perspective. Imagine what one day doing health sciences would entail, see yourself going through that, and then notice how you feel about it. Do the same with human resources and dealing with loads of different personalities and job sectors and job openings and transfers and continuing education and teaching and see how you feel about that, as well. Intuition and gut feeling never lie! Good luck!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.