Psychics/unemployment anxiety

Question
hello Shariananda, Thank you so kindly for your service you provide here. Just lost my job and i accept that it was part of gods greater plan for me. it was a god job and served it's purpose for what I needed, but god has other plans for me. However I am at crossroads and not sure what direction to go. yes ultimately i must find my way on my own and w/ gods help thru daily prayer. However, i'm tired of accepting just any job to make ends meet.  what do the cards and spirit show you on my path to a rewarding career. any insight/guidance would be greatly appreciated. so what do you see,...animals, travel, ocean, homeopathic, massage, crystals, jewelry, food, hair, tarot, another state...?  Haha just throwing some stuff out there....can't blame a girl for trying.
thank you in advance. Hope you and yours are doing well, much luv & Hugs. Laura, dob 11-11-62

Answer
Shari at prayer
Shari at prayer  

shari in office
shari in office  
Laura--You ought to be ashamed of yourself!  You are a woman of faith and of experience with over-coming challenge. If you know enough to cite you options in this time of transition, you know enough to trust your own intuition.

I am a spiritual adviser with clairvoyant gifts. I often advise people who are out of work as well as those suffering loss or health challenges. I have had very few to come to me knowing already what there might be. So, take your choice: seek new work in the same area. Do not seek work--draw unemployment if you can. If not, think about who you are and what you believe. What are your ten most defining traits? What are your ten most important beliefs. Match them. Then write a mission state using the three-five most important values that arises out of them. Your purpose is inside of you, and you need to nail that in this off time.

One's purpose is a part of the destiny of the days we live. Each thing shapes us and reshapes us. Now you are being asked to assert not believe but to assert that God is God and you will come through this better than before. There may be some short term delays and interruptions. there may be seeming stops, but you must take a fierce stance for your life and declare--I am unfolding and creating my life with the Divine One who loves and directs me.

Go to a high place. Take an offering to leave, and speak aloud to the elements --the open space of invisibility that God lives in and ask for that which will give you livelihood and happiness. Do not worry or fret--state your desire as a decision. Then walk away and do not effort or struggle watch how it comes about.Keep a journal of the days and signs as your own power over your life in God reveals itself. I think 90 days is a good measure for proof. Look for movements subtle and obvious in your life.

Oh, yea, do not whine, complain or doubt. When you run upon those aggravating negatives, just say, aloud: "Stop it!" God's got this!  Or I rebuke you. We got this! (God and you!)  Haha hahha

I loved the tone of your letter and I think you are fine. So, listen to me,Sister. You are in good hands and your life's work is yet to be defined, but you are working on the building blocks. (Consider Temporary Employment through Robert Half International or Kelly Girls or one of those agencies. It'll broaden your experience.  Shari

When you get money, send me a donation for this loving and personal advice. Do it through PayPal. Just enter my email address there:Shariananda@gmail.com

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)