Psychics/Boyfriend

Question
QUESTION: Hi Inbal,

I would like to know what do you see in the future between my boyfriend and I?

My birth date is: January 2, 1986.
My boyfriend, Robert. His birth date is April 23,1987.

Thank you very much.

ANSWER: is your name Jessy?

QUESTION: Yes, my name is Jessy.

Answer
Hello Jessy and I have to admit that I did not see a very long term future for the both of you mostly because Robert loves his freedom a lot and was raised in an unbalance home and he does not trust others easily and its not sure he can make a serious long term commitment toward you and the tarot suggested he is already not very available as there is another female in his heart that he did not let go of . I suggest to take this as a good friendship and limit expactations  

Psychics

Inbal