Psychics/career path

I'm studying Economics, I'd like to know if I will success financially in this career or if I will do something else in my life as profession.My name is Perpetue,born on 11/16/1991.Thank you.

Hi Perpetue;

I feel you will definately be financially successful in this career.  I saw you branching off to do something else after awhile of being in this career.  Something more creative but related to Economics.  I also saw you doing something on the side that is not related to Economics at all, but solely creative.  Hope this insight helps!

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.