Psychics/career path

Question
I'm studying Economics, I'd like to know if I will success financially in this career or if I will do something else in my life as profession.My name is Perpetue,born on 11/16/1991.Thank you.

Answer
Hi Perpetue;

I feel you will definately be financially successful in this career.  I saw you branching off to do something else after awhile of being in this career.  Something more creative but related to Economics.  I also saw you doing something on the side that is not related to Economics at all, but solely creative.  Hope this insight helps!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

Psychics

Chinhee Park