Psychics/Dating Question

Hello Gipsy, My name is Laura (1988) and I've been seeing this new man named Mike (1984) for about 2 months now. Things are going amazing on my end.  It is just that I don't feel very close to him, almost as if things have just stayed pretty surface level.  We see each other 1-2 times a week but never talk in between all that much.  When we do he is really friendly and doesn't seem to be hiding anything.  He seems like the perfect guy, I want to know do you see things develop more as time goes on?

Hello Laura, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Path & Lady - the cards are saying within time, you'll find yourself at a crossroads, because you wish this thing you have going on with Mike to flow at your own pace rather than what's natural, so you have decisions to make yourself later. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there