Psychics/it feels like he could be the one

Question
I met a guy, and it really feels like he is the one for me; he has mentioned he feels similarly. The only problem is that I would have to move all the way across the country in May to be with him. Is he the one for me? Tara January 18, 1991 & Dillon June 17, 1990

Answer
no do not make such a move maybe he should come your way first because its not sure he is single is not sure he is able to offer you serious commitment and its not sure his family will aprove this relationship and he will alwyas do what they say . so before you make long term plans let him come your direction and stay with you few days to make your choice more clear before you chose for it

Psychics

Inbal