Psychics/The Future in Love

Hey! My name is Ashlae and I was born on May 20, 1993. I'm single. Love hasn't been one of the easiest aspects of my life. I was interested in a guy. I liked him and I was falling for him. I wanted it to work but he chose to reconnect with his ex-girlfriend. I personally think he's making a huge mistake. It wasn't something I could handle and I chose to let the relationship go. I'm very heartbroken but I knew that I needed to move on with my life and that's something I'm going to do. Currently I'm focusing my energies on other things and hobbies that I enjoy. I just want to get back on the right track. I hope to find love someday and when the timing is right. My question is when will I find love and what is the general outlook when it comes to my love life?

Hello Ashlae, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your sister's cards are Lily & Heart - the cards are saying find the harmony and love within yourself and love from the outside will be given a chance to enter into your harmonious energy field. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there