Psychics/intentions??--None except fun

Question
I recently connected to this guy on Facebook about 4-5 days ago he was kind and let me use his Hulu account and we flirt a small bit but yesterday and today we haven’t talked too much.. I sent him a text and he stopped reply mid conversation  What’s he intending to do? His birthday is June 15 1992 initials are A.L And I am 4/28/92

Answer
courting 1
courting 1  

courting silhouette
courting silhouette  
DEAR ROSE--

To put it simply, your guy was just having fun.
He may get back to you, but I caution you against rushing and revealing.
What does that mean? It means don't rush him to see who you are and how you are. Be cool. If and when he connects again. Keep in mind he is a stranger, someone you do not know and who can give an impression that is a great guy and a decent human being, but that may not be who he is. Online words do not a soul or a truthful human make.

Revealing, telling a guy all about your habits and your schedule and your willingness to go out or have a good time is going fast. Just let it be about common things what you like to eat, what amusement parks you have visited, the best Fourth of July or Christmas you ever had (whichever holiday is nearer), your favorite TV show. Talk about stuff that doesn't matter. Do not tell things about yourself that are intimate and not yet ready to be told. Especially do not open yourself up for sexy discussions. Take your time.

One more thing, know what YOU are looking for in a guy, not what He is looking for in a girl. You need not make yourself over or try to be his ideal. There is someone for everyone, and you will meet a lot of guys between now and the time you are on your own or ready for a deep commitment.

Your guy has a lot of e-mail correspondents. He talks to lots of girls on line. Do not make him be wrong for stopping mid-way. He may have just gotten a call that he preferred to take over yours--remember you're new and he is used to chatting with many girls.(But it does show him to be impolite if he did not call back or maybe he lost service). So, play it safe and save your heart. No rush, no revelations.

PS--He may check-in again within a month, play the game,but don't give your heart away. I would appreciate a donation to my work. Thank you.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)