Psychics/JOB INTERVIEW

Question
QUESTION: I went to the LUSH Cosmetics job fair, and  was told that they would put me back on the afternoon shift,2:30pm-11:00pm back in the Bubbles room, (where I worked before for 3 months)and to wait for an email on Monday. Instead, I got an email on Tuesday, and it was for the Ballistics Room. I choose the 3pm-4pm time slot for the testing and interview. He said they would contact me, and the others on Friday, by email, but they didn't. I left H.R an email and got no answer. They all know that I've worked there before and they said the company will eventually need 800 manufacturing workers. Did I waste my time? I was born September 29,1968 10:19am.The contract would last until December 31st/15.

ANSWER: what is your name please and what is your question? is it if you are going to get back a job with lush or get a new job with lush cosmetics? I thank you for the many details but I was a bit confused what would you like me to check

QUESTION: Jennifer Lynn Grozelle. Are they going to hire me? Because they said they would email me friday, and they didn't. Is it because they are busy, or not interested?

Answer
the way it looked they are interested although no sure they will hire you for the same job they promised and it will take up to four months to work with them. I suggest if you need a job that you will keep looking elsewhere cause the tarot suggest you might find another work within two months from now but not with Lush

Psychics

Inbal