Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Hey, I've been in a long distance relationship for 7 months now. My name is Yadira my birth year is 1995. His name is Daniel his birth year is 1994. I would like to know if this will last or if its just a waste of time.

Answer
Hello Yadira, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Mice & Snake - the cards are saying trust issues already exist here in this LDR, the point of these distant relationships is to make sure that you regularly meet up in-person with each other, it's about compromising within one self. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy