Psychics/I am lost.

Question
Dear Gipsy

I am feeling very lost. I have been married for 3.5 years to Liam (1985)but we have been in a relationship for 10 years. I have felt very unhappy and disconnected to him for many years but every time I try to end our relationship I am too weak and give in and stay. A couple of months ago I connected with a man named Bradley (1978) on the internet who is also in an unhappy relationship. We felt incredibly connected to each other but decided to just be friends, however we are both struggling to stay platonic. My question is where do you see my relationships heading? Who do you see me with and when do you see changes happening in my life?

Thank you
Hayley

Answer
Hello Hayley, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Lady & Mice - the cards are saying no matter where you go (to any guy) it is you that is the cause of the unhappiness, because of your insecurities. Fix that, and you can find harmony anywhere. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy