Psychics/love

Question
Hi, and thank you so much for offering a free question. I am truly grateful! My name is Alyson dob 3/26/72 and my question involves my ex boyfriend Stephen 5/19/1981. Can you please give me any insight on the truth of our current situation and or reconciliation? Thank you again for your time. Alyson

Answer
bridegroom
bridegroom  

marriage disappointment
marriage disappointmen  
Alyson--

I am unable to give you a clear reading on the circumstance because you have not shared enough insight with me.
I hear from Alysons all over the world and there are many Stephens. So I cannot ask my guides to help if we do not know where you are in the world and what you are really wanting to know about the situation.

So I am told you are chasing him and a dream, and it would be wise for you to let go now before you commit any more energy or time to an unsatisfactory relationship that keeps you guessing.

You have gifts to share that will put you in a new circle of friends and people so you can meet someone closer to you in spirit and values. You ought to be very very aware that he is too young for you at 34 and you are at the age of liberty at 43--that is you know yourself and have had enough experience to see what you want and do not want. At 43 a woman can recognize a good prospect for a life partner. At 34 many men are still seeking bed partners and differing experiences, not settling down to heavy responsibilities of home and family. Remember you will be 53 in 10 years, and he'll be 44, close to your age. Can you see?

He is not talking the talk nor walking the walk. And I can only ask you how much longer will you put up with it? There are plenty of eligible men who would find you fulfilling and extraordinary but you have wasted so much time and energy on this ill-working relationship. So, he has you waiting and wondering again. Let go. Use the match-making services to find the perfect man for your life at this time and for the time in the future to grow old with. I send you love and peace--and some of my wisdom. I trust you will send me a helpful donation.  Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)