Psychics/love

Question
Hi Genna, Will I find my true love over the internet if not then where? My birthdate is Sept.07,1984. Thanks

Answer
Hi Karim,

- No, I do not see you finding your love through the computer/internet. The one for you, will come in time. Not yet, you will have to wait, another 2 to 3 years though. But the right one will come, for you. Yes. Your spiritual guides, tend to agree with this, and they know and trust you will get along well, and that it will be lasting. I am seeing a V name, Virgo, and nice looks even, and on the shorter side, in height.

I hope this helped.

Goodluck to you.

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez