Psychics/Love

Question
Hi I'm single, never had a relationship or girlfriend before. I would like to know when do you see me having my first girlfriend? and any information on her if that's possible?

My name is Romeo born on september 20 1991

Answer
helo there and I am sorry to hear that until this age you never fell in love or had any romantic connection with any one- I also wonder if it was your own choice or if you were forced into it because numerology suggests that you are very stable that its hard for you to make changes but that numerology wise you shoudl be in relationship the vast part of your life unless your family ties prevent it from you
the tarot suggest that within four months there is a great chance you will have opportunity for relationship the partner seem to be someone younger than you are and the tarot suggested indeed that you are kind of stuck there and need some proffesional help to get there. I suggest to try a bit of live therapy in regard to how you relate to potential partner and maybe how you can be more flexiable about them to enable better connection and later on of course romantic involvement because no one should live without love in their life.  

Psychics

Inbal