Psychics/loving myself

Question
I am 26 and have recently experienced some emotional  issues regarding loving others. I was mistreated emotionally by my father growing up, and because of that I feel I worry about the way I have been progressing in my relationships. I have been giving myself and chasing people. I realize it is because deep down I always wanted to be loved by my father. In the end I am just hurt badly. I do have prophetic ability from God. I sometimes find myself deeply attracted to some men because I know the pain they are going through and want to be there for them. Rather than being a friend to them, I end up pursuing something and hurting myself. Just recently (this past Friday) I was burned badly.

I would like to know what I can do to fully heal and learn again to stick to my convictions. I want God to be proud of me again.

Answer
Warm greetings Krystal,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

In going to spirit for information, the first thing that I am receiving about your situation is that you have embraced the sorrows of the past and have not fully let go of them in order to move forward with your life in the present.

Your need for male affection has taken the wrong direction I'm afraid. You need to know and realize that what transpired in the past with your dad has nothing to do with male company in the present. You cannot mix oil and water. You must therefore, disassociate the former feelings concerning your dad and what unfortunately happened when you are with other males. Each man is different and not all are the same. Give them a chance to prove themselves to you. Monitor their habits and behavior before you get too emotionally tied up with them. You have prophetic abilities therefore, will be able to discern their intentions if you ask God for His Divine help during certain situations.

When attracted to others primarily because you sense their pain, know that you cannot become so personally involved with them that you lose sight of the fact that you are there to help them but only if they request your help. In realizing that, you must not become so attached to them that you lose sight of your overall mission which is to help and not to become emotionally involved. When you do become involved emotionally the mechanics of what you are trying to accomplish are turned around and the situation reverses itself so that you end up being hurt as you have identified. Try to focus on your primary objective, first and foremost, which is to be a genuine friend and not a lover. When you try to become the latter and conditions are not conducive to that at the time you attract energies that will not be for your best and highest good.

God will be proud of you when you serve His purpose well. That is, when you *Put Him First and Above Yourself!* Spirit says to practice stepping back from situations you sense are leading you astray from the purpose and intent of your mission to *help* others. When that happens, ask God to provide you with a response that will be satisfying to Him and keep you from being hurt as well. Be as a nun would be. She is there to help others but not to ever become emotionally involved or attracted to them as that would not be in service to God. If and when the time comes that you would meet a man for other than merely helping him, you will know it is different and will be able to know how to proceed from that point forward. But until that time comes, know that you should merely lend a hand with a loving heart to one who suffers and not allow your head and its thinking to get in the way.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Krystal, and May God Bless You! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember: "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†