Psychics/Protection

Question
Hello. I would like some guidance on how to protect myself with the power or God. I had a very good friend who is now possessed by demons, and has made threats against me and the people around me. Not too long ago she killed my cat with just her intentions and it makes me fear for the safety of me and everyone around me. I hear whispers and sounds at night in particular.

My friend has set up christian blessed seals and anointed/prayed for my house and me. I pray so much, but I still feel uneasy as if I would like to receive a higher message regarding what actions to take.

Thank you very much for your time. God bless you.

Answer
Warm greetings Sara,

Thank you for your request for a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

One of the greatest lies that mankind can be tempted to believe is that the devil (Satan) does not exist.

We know that Satan tempted Jesus Christ and that the devil is a liar and uses his devils to attack human beings and make their life most uncomfortable and miserable with a non-ending quest to try to take possession of them. This is why we must all be on-guard day and night with protection against the wiles of the devil. He is cunning and deceitful and can present many things to you that may sound innocent (but they are not) if you are not prepared to fight and declare your victory in the Name of Jesus Christ!

You appear to have good belief in God. Then you must also know that when you invoke the name of Jesus Christ to fight whatever is going on that you feel makes you uncomfortable, the dark forces must cease and desist according to Holy Bible teachings.

But one undergoing this must speak with Full Faith and Belief! Christ has *full authority* over Satan and Satan knows that and must recoil whenever confronted with the Word of Jesus Christ.

Prayer and fasting is spoken about in the Holy Bible along with having a pure heart to listen only to God and the Word of His most Divine Son Jesus Christ. From the moment you arise in the morning to the moment you retire in the evening you must keep Jesus close to your heart. Pray as much as you can because it is the most effective in the fight against Satan.

If you are Saved, thus, Born Again, you must know that the devil will have a most difficult time trying to do his work on you through his evil servants. It is most important to Accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior and to invoke His Most Holy Name during times you feel threat is imminent.

The following website contains much good information that you may wish to read concerning this matter. In times of spiritual attack, just remember to call out the name of ***JESUS CHRIST*** and not give in to any dark forces.

How To Protect Yourself and Your Home

http://indianaparanormal.com/protect.html  

Know that the POWER OF CHRIST IS GREATER than the power of Satan! He cannot win when Jesus Christ is with you and in you and surrounding you! Remember that always and make it a part of your daily prayers. Invoke the BLOOD OF THE LAMB to envelop you and protect you from all evil.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Sara, and May God Bless You! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember: "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†