Psychics/Question about my ex.

My name is Kayla. My birthdate is November 4, 1992 and I have a question to ask about my ex-boyfriend Bryce. His birthdate is October 16, 1992. We dated for 4 years and got engaged in May 2014. We were supposed to get married in January 2015. The whole wedding was planned and paid for. Everything was set in place. But 3 weeks before our wedding day, we broke up and the wedding was called off. We didn't spend the holidays together and we were apart for months as we were living separate lives. We are talking again and I think there might be a chance of us getting back together but I'm not sure if this is the right decision. Will we get back together for the long haul and what does the gipsy cards think of my relationship with Bryce?

Hello Kayla, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Stork & Coffin - the cards are saying this relationship has only come back together because one/ both of you are scared of being lonely and facing the real issue of living oneself and entering into a new relationship. It is so much easier to fall back into wearing the same old shoe because it fits, not because you like it or find it comfortable, but because you've worn it before. The cards aren't showing any future right now, just that one/ both of you are hoping for this relationship to spring back to life because one/both of you are just running away from reality. But one/both of you cannot run away forever, life's karmic lesson ALWAYS catches up with one/both of you again. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there