Psychics/Quick question

Hello. My boyfriend's name is Cal, and we were both born in the year of 1994. We are in a long-distance relationship at the moment.

I would like to know if you have any insight to the future of our relationship.

Thank you very much for your time.

Hello Jaime, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Key & Clouds - the cards are saying one/both of you have doubts that this long distance relationship will work out, travelling to see one another, spending the money, it's all such a new beginning. There is no 'future' written for you, because one/both of you are having doubts. Have a good talk with each other, and be honest then this realtionship might go in the direction you both wish it to be. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there