Psychics/Reconciliation potential with my ex?

Question
My name is Kayla. My birthdate is November 4, 1992 and I have a question to ask about my ex-boyfriend Bryce. His birthdate is October 16, 1992. We dated for 4 years and got engaged in May 2014. We were supposed to get married in January 2015. The whole wedding was planned and paid for. Everything was set in place. But 3 weeks before our wedding day, we broke up and the wedding was called off. We didn't spend the holidays together and we were apart for months as we were living separate lives. We are talking again and I think there might be a chance of us getting back together but I'm not sure if this is the right decision. Will we get back together for the long haul?

Answer
old marrieds
old marrieds  
Kayla--
I appreciate your asking me, but I don't understand how it is your don't already know the answer here.
If you called off the wedding, then you made the right move, and that ought to settle the question. No one ought to have to repeat such a drama and trauma, even if they still feel love for the one they rejected.(See my advice below)

If he called it off, he wasn't ready and did not know how to handle the entire thing responsibly. He is definitely not ready now. It was just that he didn't know how to handle it. Now, he wants to talk, which is what needs to be done.

You two are not lost. You can be close again. This was a trial and a test for  both of you. You're not ready for marriage. It is a wonderful step to take when you are mature enough to be adults about your fights and disagreements, but when either of the couple is not, you can always expect deep misunderstanding and disappointment.

Getting back together has some phases to it...seeing each other in neutral places--not your romantic spots or his or your places of residence. This allows for a distance to see things clearly.
Next, making an agreement to not blame, and to not accuse and to not ask about things that you don't want the answer to. You can also agree to not get angry, call each other names or blame anyone else who was or was not involved. You must agree to give each other the space to tell her and his side of the thing without interruption. You must take each issue slowly and respond to it without making each other bad, wrong and unforgivable. If you can, pray together for strength and a new way to see things.

The other steps include seeing each other for a limited time. Making dates to see each other several days apart so as to be able to think things over and feel yourselves out.

It ought take you a year at least to work through the damage, and maybe even take care of some of the liability the paid for wedding suffered. You two may reconnect but it ought to be slowly and with thought. Do not let sex carry you into a false sense of well-being and trust. It takes time. You have time. You are young. This was a hard lesson, but it is one that will lead you to a superior wisdom and eventually a very mature union.

If I have helped you, please consider making a contribution to my efforts. Thank you so much.
PS What does your family say about it?  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)