Psychics/where is this relationship going

Hey my name is Dominique I wanna know where this relationship is going with andra do he really love me I feel so confused lately like I should give up on us we have our good and bad days we also have been trying for a baby I love hime so much and dont wanna be hurt again

Balanced young family
Balanced young family  
Dominique---I am so sorry that you feel so confused. It is hard to work through old issues and look forward to new and better things at the same time. You are feeling the strain, plus you have the experience of Andra having been with someone else before. This is not exactly a good basis for having a child. It is not a clear mind or way for a strong relationship.

I would ask you to please reconsider that. Children are the last thing you want in the middle of an on and off, good days bad days relationship. I sense that you two are not able to talk openly and honestly. Your communication may be bad because you are inexperienced in compromise and the art of listening and feeding back, or you may just be too young and need more experience. Children need mature and balanced parents. You two are not balanced together nor separately.

I asked my guides about you two and they told me to tell you you're trying to make the relationship work when that should not be your goal. The two of you should admit you are in a shaky time and see somebody, a couples therapist to help you hear what the other is really saying and communicate more deeply.

You have a chance if he is really wanting to be with you. You have a chance if you can forgive him and try to learn what you two really want together. Go out together as a dating couple again. See shows, go dancing, check out concerts, and see movies again. You need a new start.

But please do not bring a child into the world in some misguided attempt to seal and bond with Andra. That would be a hardhip and a disaster for you all.

Please consider making a donation to my work. Thank you. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.