Psychics/relationship

Question
Is it my destiny to be with the man I am currently with for the rest of my life.  My name is Wanda and my birth year is 1959.  My boyfriend is Tim and his birth year is 1961.

Answer
Hello Wanda, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Tree & Anchor - the cards are saying if you don't like the way things are heading with each other, then make sure you change things! The thoughts and actions you created yesterday, create today's reality. The choices you make today, creates tomorrow's future. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy