Psychics/Relationship

Question
QUESTION: Hi!
My question is will I be with my husband and we will be happy?
My dob is: First of March 1991 and my husbands dob is: thirteenth of Nivember 1986
Thank you very much!

ANSWER: what are your names please ? first names will be good enough no need in last names

QUESTION: Oups sorry, my first name is Lelde and my husbands is Rinalds.
Thanks:)

Answer
I have to admit I was very surprised you are married to each other because numerology suggest this is a very short term relationship and not so sure it will end happily meaning one of you might get hurt and I was afraid it might be you because you are very pretty very emotional and very attached to your home and family while he is coming from a strong family as well butt tend to observe life more according to his needs and not as for others and always wants  more than life can offer him while the tarot suggested one of the mothers or both are not so aproving of this relationship but that it will take a while before either of you will admit to this issues and so according to the tarot currently you are together and going to stay like that for a long run what I would suggest because of the numerology insight is that you keep all the time open communication talk about your feelings and put a lot of attention to your relationship so you will cross the challenges of numerology and maintain good marriage after all. I also checked his feelings and currently he seem to see you as a very important woman in his life and plan long terms with you so as you see numerology is not always determine the condition but its good to pay attention to it just in case. good luck to both of you

Psychics

Inbal