I plan to move abroad, I'm thinking about many countries but I'm not fixed and ready yet. I'd like to know when will I finally travel and where this will be?  My name is Perpétue, born on 11/16/1991.Thank you

Hi Perpetue,

- I see you have been starting to give some thought to this eventual move. Your spiritual guides see this for you as well. And they do agree with you, you are not completely planned or ready for this big adventure in your life, just yet. Your guides, they see you taking the move though, in about a year from now. Your guides want to tell you, anywhere from 8 months to 16 months from now, to be exact. And they do see you doing this by the end of the 16 months from now, you will have a full plan in place, and you will be ready. They see you looking at some other countries, yes indeed. They are showing me that you will move more eastward, and it is in between close, and very far, from where you are now, if that makes sense. When you first asked this question, on where this will be, your guides wanted to show you India, or near, around this area. I hope this makes sense to you.

I hope this helped.

Goodluck to you!

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.