Hi, I am jessica, birthday march 6 1991. I though I had met my soul mate, and was devastated when our relations died on april 15, 2015. His birthday is february 12, 1981. If he is not my soul mate, when will I find him? I have been told my horoscope says this is a time where I might even meet someone I could love.

well this is the deal Jessica even if we meet our so called soul mate who shared past lifetimes with us its not sure that in this time we shall unite with them and that they will realize the great potential of us being with them . in the case of the person you spoke about although there was a great potential for long terms there and although he can be charming this guy grew in an unstable condition fail to trust others and is a bit spoiled and easy to get tempted while you are not really sure yet what kind of partner you really want . I cant relate to horoscopes you got from others and also the fact soemthing can potentially happen does not really promise it will happen without you doing something about it and in your case first of all will be to decide and even make a list of what partenr you want and what you are not going to compromise for any longer. also direct talking can help it can help others know what you are expecting or how you feel and than react to it if they can or cant handle it which can save you much frustration. although you are intuitive person not everyone out there are like you and some of them need direct talking. however this is a good year for you to find long term relationship and even get married or pregnant if you wish and this condition will take place until your next birth date at March 2016 according to the tarot there is six months max of waiting which within that time frame you should meet that potnetial however the tarot suggest you need to gain your trust in people you need to let go of the past and maybe if possible keep away from your  mother when it comes to emotional decision so you can make them according to what you want and not according to what others think you should want for yourself. and once he arrive of course you can alwasy come here and provide me with his birht date I can upfront you right away if he is Mr right one and save you the dobuts and hesitation. and last thing is of course when you are in relationship to be there with all your heart and dont ask too many what ifs.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site