Psychics/Tommy '94

My new boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship until I graduate 3 years from now. Will we make it (will we still be together by that time)?

If not, is there anything I can do to save the relationship and prevent its failure?

Hello Taylor, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Scythe & Man- the cards are saying at this moment, Tommy is the one that makes the decisions as to where this relationship can go - you've committed to it for 'life' as it is, but he's a guy who's spontaneous with his feelings, and life in general. There's nothing you can DO about it to MAKE SURE everything will work out, try to see everything that happens as a lesson for you to learn, some will be happy, some will be sad, but you'll grow stronger within yourself with each lesson. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there