Psychics/compatibility

Question
QUESTION: my name is rahdira dob november 28 1994 his name karl dob september 27 1990. my question is are we a good match for each other

ANSWER: unfortunatelly you are not a good match for each other

QUESTION: am I able to ask why?

Answer
if you wish me to give you a relationship read about it you are welcome tp purchase it from me via my private link but be sure that I have checked this answer before giving it . either way if you chose to go for it any way because you feel different at least know that it wont be very succesful and will be av ery challenging . when I see there is not much happiness or love that are goign to take place in the relationship or that it will be a one sided feelings this is when I suggest its better to let go.  

Psychics

Inbal