Psychics/Complicated ldr relationship

Question
Hi! I'm Marie born in 1986. I have met someone online through christian dating site 9 months ago. I'm not really into dating sites but then I saw this advertisement in facebook which keep on popping on my newsfeed. Out of curiosity I joined the site and met Mark . I fall for him and since we belong to a different country it has been hard to determine what he truly feels for me. He is a lot older than me. He was born 1962. He is not really romantic and have lots of trust issues with women but for some reason there is something in him that drawns me to him. There were a lot of times he was supposed to come over here and visit me. He even thinks of filing fiance visa so that I can be with him. But for some he wasn't able to come due to different reasons like his family. Lately I'm having doubts if I have to continue my relationship with him or just move on. He doesn't have time for me and I don't feel the security I'm looking for. So the question is do you see me having future with him? He is a good person but I just can't figure him out. Thank you for your reply.

Answer
Hello Marie, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Tower & Bouquet - sorry darling, but the cards are saying this 'Mark' guy is just stringing you along, he is just abusing your trust and through a Christian online dating site also, that is really bad. He will never come to you and make you happy, he probably might ask lots of things from you through the webcam etc, but he has no intentions of making you happy by giving you anything in return. The cards show immediate termination of this 'relationship' will be for your highest good, inviting in more positive energies. Blessings to you on your journey of self-discovery.

Psychics

Gipsy