Psychics/Complicated relationship

Question
My name is Michal (born 25 March 1992). I'm a gay man, I live in Poland. Before asking question I'll explain my situation On February of 2014 I met a guy on some random language course that is not even connected to the subject of my studies. And I felt an immidiate connection like I've never did in my life before. He laughed at my jokes , always blushed around me (and as I observed only me) sometimes he would "accidentally" rub his arm around me and stuff. Hovewer when I was trying to flirt a bit more directly I quickly noticed that he was very much ashamed of his feelings for me because we are both guy. Yet we had this great connection till June. Than our contact broke but luckily he had birthday on July 23 so I send him the most heartfelt wishes and after talking we decided to meet for a beer couple of days later. And then I was desperate to confess my feelings and sadly during our talk when I tried to approach the subject he wouls shut down. So i told him bluntly. But I wasn't trying to rush things or force him to anything I just wanted to know for sure and I asked him to be honest and he denied everything (in the very unconvincing way suddenly talking about some "girlfriend" he never mentioned before) And after that our contact broke. Next day I just wrote him a message apologising and deleted him from friends on Facebook (which now I think was a mistake) I then fell into unbelievable depression that I got out only with big dose of meds. And I contacted a psychic for the first time. She was good but I quickly lost contact with her. What she managed to tell me was that he and I needed some time apart to work through our issues but we were destined to run into each other again and had a chance for the beautiful love between us. I was relieved after that but soon I lost hope and tried to get him out of my mind by flirting with others and being busy. but it didn't work out as he was coming back even in my dreams. So I realized I could not fight my feelings and was confused as to how to get this thing going again. And then suddenly like 2 week ago after almost a year we sort of run into each other however we didn't get a chance to talk. I think he may have noticed me and quickly turn away. Generally he is a tech guy intrested in robots and mechanics but has some problems with expressing emotions. I contacted him again during his next birthday but he rejected me, I feel he is still afraid. His name is Marcin (23 July 1993) My question is: Do we have a chance for the relationship in the future/is it meant to be?

Answer
Numerology suggest there is not much chances this will work out for both of you although he has indeed issue with emotionsl result of a childhood in an usafe inviorement where love was not much in option for him and also he is very caring for his own feeling of freedom so even if gay it is not sure he will look for any commitment any time sooner. on the other hand there is you and it is possible that sometimes while wishing all to go the way you have set it should go can be a bit blind in checking if the other person you think of is on same level with you and indeed after few rejection signs from him you are still convinced it can happen - I can not relate to other psychis who has promised or read into your condition because I am not familiar with their work or how they come to their conclusion- also you should be aware that tarot numerology and other tools are merely to describe the possibilities and chances but not setting what will happen. this is up to people to decide and it sound like he is not interested in it. I have checked also the tarot about it and his feelings and could not see him in love with you currently and so my suggest is that you will try to understand that if you love him so much you should seek what makes him happy regardless to your expactation meaning if he is not looking for you maybe you should consider letting go of the idea you will be together-
on a good note the tarot suggested also that within five months from today you have good chance to get romantically invovle in a good manner and mutual manner with a leo star sign person who will be sort of a healer in his occupation and that will help you step away from this connection that you feel toward this guy- unfortuantelly in this universe not always the fact we love someone grant us they will reward us with same feeling and I am afraid this is the case here-
wishing you better times in the future with someone who can take hold and care for you on same level as you offer to them

Psychics

Inbal