Psychics/employment

Question
QUESTION: my name is Victor and my birth day is August 27 of 1969 my question is what direction do you see me going my life seems to be at a halt ,don't know what or which way I should be going feel lost and seems to have bad or no luck in my life I wonder is there something creating this that I can't see,thank you for telling me what you can about my life's future,and or the path that I should be going in

ANSWER: please read my profile here again I am here to help people with urgent clear questions and one question for person and so you need to be more specific in what is your urgent need also maybe this is the main issue that you are not really focused on what you wish to achieve since it sound like you did not decided what it is yet. of course if you have many question you can choose one of them and than if you liked the reply and feel its satisfying purchase the rest via my private links-

QUESTION: do you see me getting a job going back to work ,I have been on disability  since 2002 had major back surgery but feel like I must return .my birthday is August 27 1969 thank you for you time .

Answer
unfortunatelly currently I could not see you getting a job although the tarot suggested that within two months from now you might find a way to employ yourself and it will be in a different location that your current one. meaning I suggest you seek for a job that will fit your physical limitation and outside your immediate location in other cities or states . as I checked your birthdate for numerology data I could feel that you will do better in a job that takes mind effort and not body effort especially if it is in the psychology field and about working with young beings how need nurturing be it kids or animals- i suggest you seek to put your attention there and maybe this will be the best fulfilled career for you so far. I did not cancel also the opportunity to work in the beautry industry and or in fashion and sytling as you have a good eyes for it . wishing you nothing but success try espcially to gain some emotional support because according to your numerology mind and soul work can aid greatly in the process of getting better phsycally

Psychics

Inbal