Psychics/direction in life

my birthday is August 27 1969  have no direction in my life since got hurt and don't know which way my life is headed and what was my purpose for living can you tell me what direction you might see in my future and what cards say to you about me or my direction and thank you for telling me what you can

Hello Victor, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Snake & Clover - Spirit is showing a metaphor like you are standing safe on land, and looking out to the other side of the ocean with such longing, but you don't want to get your feet wet and wade to the other side. Dive into the ocean, find teach yourself to swim and then you'll become happy motivating yourself to get somewhere. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there