Psychics/Empath abilities/anxiety unable to be controlled

Hi, my name's Samantha, and I was born on the 12th day of September, 1996. I would like to know how to get rid of this sudden anxiety that sprung up in 2012. I believe it to have something to do with the blood moons/eclipses/etc..., but everyone tells me they're a positive thing. I will say that they have given me a sort of awakening in both ability and view of life, but I would like to get on with my life, now. I'm a sophomore in college, and I'm tired of having this muck I have to constantly trudge through. I want to be happy again and stop disappointing everyone. Thank you, and blessings.

dear Smanatha,
I cant relate to what every one are telling you about anxiety but I can see from your numerology that you are lack of patience usually and love to be in control and take no orders from any one and as such you probably dont like to dwell too long in confusion or the fact that sometimes things are not going your way beause naturally according to your numerology you are a sharp fast thinker and know how to do things on your own- therefore it is possible that anxiety will show up especially if things are a bit harder in studies or social wise and you want right away to fix them-
first of all you should know that every one are psychic and it is true that you can be a good one because you always suce a fast thinker and can see ahead of times and also because you are an old soul and have visited this universe many life times before-
so here is what i offer first of all try to see if there is any way you can practice meditation if you can find the patience to sit even one min at a time and breath in and out you will find that this is magic and dont try to sit right away ten min or more its impossible I had hard time do that as well but meditation is an awsom tool to take a brake from the mind and with it from anxity
other way is the intake of vitamin c to reliefe stress when its coming and or make some exercise . you have a lot of energy of fire within you so it will be like puring water on it and avoid it boiling within
and last but not least is if you feel you own gifted psychic skills dwelve into it explore it over the net read about it and start practice it on your own you dont need to permission or aproval of no what to who you are and you will find that this might get you some balance again
as for happiness its a matter of personal choice although we cant be happy all the time we can try and chose to see things in different way I usually chose to look at the funny side of my own troubles and let it go faster because Im busy laughing at myself-
wish all of these will help you gain some balance and wishing you good luck in your studies too generally speaking I think you will be great having your own business so you dont have to take orders from now one but until than please tolerate slower people not all of them are strong minded like you are and they deserve your mercy not anger

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site